Friday, January 06, 2006

Welcome Daou Readers! Now go away.

OK, not go away so much as... Listen. I enjoy blogging and I'm glad everybody is making it over to sample some Ape Man. But I've had jumps in readership before, and people don't come back, because I just don't post enough.

So if you're thinking you'd enjoy a regular dose of the Ape Man, you might want to swing over to The Liberal Avenger, which is a group blog to which I've recently become a contributor. The rule is, people stop coming back if you don't post at least three times a day, and I post about three times a week. LA's site gets new material a lot more often, having the benefit of multiple authors.

Hope to see you back here, of course, but I really hope to see you over in LA's world.

APS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

HI, all
it for you
http://clawfoot.1sweethost.com/of-clawfoot-tub - of clawfoot tub

Nolan said...

Thanks, great post