Saturday, January 29, 2011

ATS Rentals Review

I recently rented a Sony camera from ATS Rentals. The way it works is that you order online and ATS ships the equipment to a location you choose. This was imperative for me because I was not able to transport equipment to Tampa in a cost-effective way, so I had the camera shipped to my uncle in Orlando, who kindly drove up to assist me with the film.

The process was extremely easy and sending the package back was a breeze. UPS actually lost track of the return shipment for a period of time, but ATS contacted me and once I gave them the information from my UPS drop receipt they told me not to worry about it and that it was between them and UPS. A few days later I got a message that it had all been resolved.

I left some of my own equipment in the box and ATS even shipped it back to me! It was a great experience and I'd recommend them, just as they were recommended to me by award-winning Athens, GA filmmaker Chris Ethridge.

If I had to complain about something, I'd like it if you could search their site by feature set so that I could browse all the cameras with similar features (1080p capabilities plus external microphone, for example) without having to look through other cameras that don't fit my needs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ape Man,


My name is Barbara O’Brien and I am a political blogger. Just had a question about your blog and couldn’t find an email—please get back to me as soon as you can (barbaraobrien(at)maacenter.org)

Thanks,
Barbara

lin said...

I get much in your theme really alissa milano thank your very much i will come every day

Majalah Siantar said...

The process was extremely easy and sending the package back was a breeze.

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com