Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Love Movement

Much love to DailyKos blogger Edkra, who has linked to The Ape Man's recent breakdown of the Downing Street disclosures. It's our first big-time link score and we're very grateful.

More love to any and all DailyKos users who are arriving expecting to find a slick, professional-looking blog and who are suddenly faced with... well, this. As you can see I'm not a Web guy, so I use the basic blogger template in all its weird ugliness.

Speaking of the template, I guess it's time to add a link to the DailyKos, which I should have done a long time ago, except that given the choice between editing (and probably butchering) the page and listening to John Ashcroft sing "Let the Eagle Soar," I would choose to eat a fly agaric mushroom and die of muscarine poisoning.

Anyway, welcome, and y'all come on back now, y'hear!

Seriously, I'll be updating the linked post as more docs become available, so check back periodically for updates (there's one today.)

No comments: