Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Liberal Avenger and Steve Gilliard

Couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to make some changes to the blog I'd been wanting to make for a while. I've now separated the sites that I link to that are too big-time to link back from the sites that also link back here. And upon my return I saw a need to add one more of each - The Liberal Avenger and Steve Gilliard's Iraq blog.

The Liberal Avenger is actually the Liberal Anti-War Avenger; we have a lot of jumping-off points for some quality debate and discussion, so hopefully we can both find some time to spew a little drivel in one another's direction. Steve Gilliard has a blog devoted largely to Iraq war news, and I've seen several folks directing readers to this blog over the past few weeks, most recently the Liberal Avenger, so I decided to add it tonight.

Other changes - the Description and Profile sidebars are gone - there was no information in them anyway. I still hope to add a poll and possibly a daily photo sidebar, but that will have to wait for some other sleepless night. Right now I'm going to make another attempt to storm the gates of dreamland.

G'night.

No comments: